letter to WT branch office Netherlands.

by avengers 3 Replies latest jw friends

• avengers
    avengers

Recently I published a letter I sent to the WT branch office in the Netherlands. The letter was in the native language (dutch). You can view it here > http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=15262&site=3 ------- I translated the letter into english. You will find the translation below.

excerpt

The Allied Web Forces

5 November 2001

A.v. Engers
    Holtackers 42
    7824 LB Emmen
    Nederland
    [email protected]

To:

Wachttoren Bijbel & Tractaat Genootschap
    Noordbargerweg 77
    7812 AA Emmen
    Nederland

On the 11th. of October 2001 the Unies of the United Nations published an open fax.
    A copy is enclosed.

It shows that the Watchtower applied for membership in 1991 at the U.N.
    In 1992 she indeed obtained membership.

From 1992 till 2001 the Watchtower has been member of the U.N.

Proof of this relationship is in such abundance that it would be hard to deny this relationship..

My question to you is: "How has the Watchtower whom in her whole existence has portrayed the U.N. as a wild beast been able to enter into a relationship with her while to all the members of your organization is being told that anyone who associates with this organization is against God and thus acts aginst the statutes of the Watchtower?"

This seems to be a paradox, the least said.

I would like an answer to this question.

P.S.

This letter to you will be published on the internet for everyone to read.

Awaiting

mr. A. van Engers
    end of excerpt

In the meantime I have received an answer. I will publish the answer in dutch (original) and in english (translated version) later today.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

The WT doesn't deny having been associated with the UN. If you get a reply, you will just get the same standard form reply as everyone else.

I don't expect them to elaborate or say anything further than what they have. It would be foolish on their part to do so.

Path

• avengers
    avengers

fools do exist. check the english translation.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

looking forward to the english translation. If it contains anything different than the standard library card argument, as does the reply from Portugal, a scan would also be interesting.

Thanks,

Path

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit