Does the society own gold bullion

by edmond dantes 3 Replies latest jw friends

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

During an economic down turn wealthy investors put their faith in gold.Does anybody know of a strongroom at Bethel containing gold bars.You know just for an emergency in case they have to go underground during the great persecution.Or do they just rely on stocks, shares and property. They don't put all their eggs in one or two baskets do they? Just thought of another question.Who will get all the gold and silver in the New World and what will it be used for?

Maybe it's a good question for the Whacktower from a reader.

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

The org DOES have investments, and I would not be surprised at all if part of their portfolio is in precious metals. Every smart investor has at least a small portion of their money invested in it.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Somewhere on this site there is a thread that mentions that the WT Society is buying gold to to help prop up the economies of Eastern European countries. I have no clue where to find it as the search function doesnt work too well with my WebTV.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

They must have but who is the Orgs' Goldfinger ,the man with the midas touch?

Will the the inhabitants of the New World eat with gold knives and forks or will that be for the rulers only and how will wealth be shared ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit