2 JW just came to my office!!!!

by thepackage 4 Replies latest jw friends

• thepackage
    thepackage

I work in a pretty large office building with several dubs ( i got a few of them jobs, not cause they where dubs but smart people), anyways, it's pretty obvious that I no longer go to meetings since I have a beard right now. 2 sisters came by my office and asked how I was doing and invited me to the Memorial and a gathering after at one of their houses. I thanked them for the invite and told them I’d pass since I already had plans for Saturday. They are really nice people but both are “super dubs” all they talk about Jehovah this Jehovah that. They where pretty nervous to approach me but I guess they are doing what they feel is right. Funny thing is, since I have a pretty high management position here at my job, all the dubs used to come to me for favors or recommendations but, that’s ended now not cause I will not do it but they no longer approach me cause I don’t go to meetings.

• Layla33
    Layla33

I am sure they wrote that down as two hours in the field service. LOL

I am so glad that JWs don't work in my firm, if they started that preaching stuff, it would really be annoying.

Isn't it kind of sad when you know people are decent people, but just mind controlled and really believe they are doing the right thing?

• thepackage
    thepackage

It is sad when nice people are controlled by this cult. One of the sisters is really nice and smart, I always tried to help her get promoted but she would say “no thanks” cause it would take time away from Jehovah. Here in my office building there are about 20 JW that I know of. Most of them are nice people in general. This one sister in particular is awesome person but is so controlled by the cult. In some ways she is the last person that need to know this religion is a cult cause she would be crushed since her whole life was wasted.

• garybuss
    garybuss

The local Witnesses married one cousin too close and they didn't exactly fall out of the smart tree. They started to shun me and then realized they hadn't lined up anybody else with an appliance cart and a mowing tractor. There was a Witness moving every weekend here and they literally wore the wheels off my cart. I kept that cart parked right by the front door and I kept a full tank of fuel in the tractor and the engine oil topped off.

After they started to shun me I was interested to see who would supply the cart but they still came to me. Instead of asking me, they'd ask my son. Same with the tractor. So they were shunning me and borrowing my appliance cart every weekend and using my tractor to mow Watch Tower owned property.

If it hadn't of been so funny I might have been upset. This went on for years. I finally told em to go buy their own stuff.

That's why the kingdom halls got rid of the pianos. Most companies only had one piano player (usually a woman) and she could have partied like a rock star all day as long as she showed up at the meeting to play the piano. The piano players were virtually immune from being disfellowshipped. This was no little problem. The Witnesses had one person in every company who was bullet proof.

• flipper
    flipper

THE PACKAGE- Good experience. It truly is sad when they are so mind controlled like that. I have 2 adult daughters who are like that, one is real nice , just duped by the witness cult. I'm trying to get her out in time. But it will be a long haul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit