A funny moment at the doctor's office

by StAnn 8 Replies latest watchtower medical

• StAnn
    StAnn

I took my son to the doctor and she decided he needs surgery. The surgery scheduler was asking me some pre-op questions and popped up with, "Are you a Jehovah's Witness?" I blurted out, "Hell NO! I left them years ago! Who told you I was ever a Jehovah's Witness?" He looked at me and said, "It's on the form. We have to ask everybody that because of the blood transfusion issue."

I was so embarrassed.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

hee hee

oops.

:)

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

In my last visit to my doctor , I told her that I was no longer a jw, and to take out any referance to BLOOD.

NMG

• StAnn
    StAnn

NMG, that's a good idea. I hope other ex-JWs remember to do that. It could certainly have nasty consequences if they overlook that.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

You'll be laughing about it later.

Best wishes for sons surgery

hope4others

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

The hospital had it in the records from my husband's last visit. They update the record each time you come in. Better make sure that you update your records, they may follow your old records if you are unable to talk, for instance, in a coma.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would be totally embarrassed to have being a witless on my files, especially now that they are being exposed as hiding pedophiles. Good thing I have not had any major medical problems that require such to be on my records--if I ever do get a major condition, I would tell them that I would be embarrassed to be associated with that pedophile-protecting cult.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Thank you, Hope4Others.

• loosie
    loosie

lol so now JW are a question on the form. lmbo. I'm sure this will boost their ego.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit