COMPLETE LIST OF MY WTBS PUBLICATIONS NOW AVAILABLE

by BONEZZ 11 Replies latest jw friends

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

If you PM me I will send you the complete list. See anything you want...make an offer. I'm a reasonable guy and I now have a PayPal account.

Anything you don't want gets taken to the Kingdum Hall early Saturday morning...doused with lighter fluid and set afire!! (Just joking, I'll probably have a quiet little weenie roast with them. Maybe invite a few apostates over, open a bottle of Zin and toast our lost years.)

-BONEZZ

• Honesty
    Honesty

Got any pre-1930's pieces of OLD LIGHT?

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Yep. I'll PM you a list of the crap.

-BONEZZ

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

How far back does your stuff go? Do you have anything from the Russell era?

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

lovelylil....

Got a couple publications from the late 1800's...a few from the Russell era and a few left from the Rutherturd time. I can PM the whole list if you want.

-BONEZZ

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Bonezz,

Yes please pm me a list and a suggested price for them. I am VERY interested in any old publications of Russells in particular but also Rutherfords. They are needed to anti-witness in my area. Thanks, Lilly

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

I PM'd you the list lovelylil. Make offer please. I'm not looking to gouge anyone...just fair offers. I realize many of them aren't worth much and some (like magazines) may not be worth anything. Thanks,

-BONEZZ

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I didn't get your pm yet. Does it take a few minutes? Lilly

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

lovelylil...

If it does you will be getting two lists because I just sent you another one.

-BONEZZ

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Thanks. I am logging off now for bed. I will look over the list in the morning and pm you an offer. I promise I will take at least the old Russell WT's so please do not promise them to anyone else until you get my offer, o.k? Goodnight and peace be with you, Lilly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit