Late Model Toyota For Sale

by Outaservice 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I told a friend that I had just seen a late model Toyota down the road, in front of a house, with a price marked on it of only $900! He said, 'Lets go take a look right away'! We drove two miles, and I told him 'just a little farther'. 5 miles, and we still didn't see any car. 10 miles, I'm sure it must be right around the corner. We finally went 100 miles and my friend said, 'Do you know what the He*%, you're talking about?' Hey, don't I deserve a little respect?

Well, hasn't The Watchtower told us for over a hundred years that 'The End' is just a little farther down the road? And then they were mad at me for asking the simple question, 'I don't want to appear to be disrespectful, but are you guys sure you know what you're talking about?

Outaservice

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Good one. No shit huh!?

• Casper
    Casper

Lol.... from the title, I thought you were really trying to sell a car...

Good one and "SO" true...

Cas

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Man, I came in this post hoping to find a good deal on a pioneer car.

• dinah
    dinah

Good one!

I was hoping for a Celica I could afford.

Great! I give you a "G" on the use of illustrations!!!!!

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

WTBTS directions for that bargain:

Keep on driving till you get into the next life!

• horrible life
    horrible life
    Great! I give you a "G" on the use of illustrations!!!!!

Oh Dinah, you are good!

I will have to use this Outaservice, don't know when, but I just have to. Do I need to give credit to the author? Did you know, if you play or sing the Happy Birthday song, on public airwaves, you have to pay a royality to the ladies who wrote it?

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Feel free to use it at no cost. It is my origional illustration. I was going to use it in one of my last hour talks, but never got to give the talk. Ha.

Outaservice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit