millions now living will never die!!

by jefferywhat 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jefferywhat
  • Superslave
    Superslave

That's one bloke. Where are the millions??

Oh maybe it's true!!!

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Yeah. Digging thru my boxes of books and came across an old old edition of The Harp of God which has emblazoned on the cover, "Conclusive Proof that Millions Now Living Will Never Die." Not sure when it was published but it looks to from the twenties.

-BONEZZ

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

The original working title was "Billions Now Living Will Soon Be Dead! (Except for us!)" I'm glad they went with the more positive sounding title.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It was printed about 1920, in preparation for the big 1925 attempt at Armageddon. I guess that was a bust, too.

• ramtrucker
    ramtrucker

There are several of the book titled, "The Harp of God" on auction at Ebay right now.

I myself had one many years ago. I don't remember anything but the cover and the title. I believe I let my sister's daughter-in-law have the book after I cut down on the amount of spare baggage I had to move after the split between my first wife and myself, (coming up on ten years ago).

• still_in74
    still_in74

Yeah. Digging thru my boxes of books and came across an old old edition of The Harp of God which has emblazoned on the cover, "Conclusive Proof that Millions Now Living Will Never Die." Not sure when it was published but it looks to from the twenties.

What a load of crap. Did you read all the proof that we are in the "last days"? Trains, planes, radios, aluminum, barbed wire.....?????? What the hell was that Jack-Ass smoking? The most insane pile of excrement I have ever skimmed through () - I couldnt bare to read the whole thing.

• MOG
    MOG

so if they said MILLIONS back in the 1920..how many JW were there then?? so they expected others to live??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit