1986 Worldwide Security Under the Prince of Peace--PDF!

by Atlantis 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

1986 Worldwide Security Under the "Prince of Peace"--PDF BM=Bookmarked S=Searchable R=Reduced from 63-MB to 24-MB What does the front cover of this book look like? Click here: http://www.imagger.com/view/997596_scan-10001.jpg.html Quote in this book! (Credit goes to Jehovah . net au) http://jehovah.net.au/mediator.html

Mediator

In Christianity Jesus is the mediator through which all mankind have freedom to approach God. Paul simply states at 1 Tim.2:5,6;

“For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all
      Worldwide Security Under the “Prince of Peace” pp. 10-11 “Likewise, the Greater Moses, Jesus Christ, is not the Mediator between Jehovah God and all mankind. He is the Mediator between his heavenly Father, Jehovah God, and the nation of spiritual Israel, which is limited to only 144,000 members.
          Book download links:
          1. Click the download link by the red arrow at the bottom of the next page.
          2. Click the yellow/orange download button at the bottom left of the next page.
      • cabasilas
        cabasilas

Atlantis,

The file looks great! Thanks for sharing it with us!

• AlphaOmega
        AlphaOmega

Thanks Atlantis - much appreciated.

You must be needing a new scanner bulb soon

• Atlantis
        Atlantis

Cabasilas:

Thank you cabasilas! Appreciate your kindness!

AlphaOmega:

Thank you also AO! Your right, I better keep some of those extra bulbs handy!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• kurtbethel
        kurtbethel

That is the book with the manly clean cut Jesus on page 164.

Manly Jesus, where art thou?

• GermanXJW
        GermanXJW

This book is on the WTLib, is it not?

• Atlantis
        Atlantis

GermanXJW:

Yes, this book is on the WT-CD! Researchers want to see if the CD information is the same as the original book. This is why these materials are being scanned. The Watchtower loves to "change" their information!

N.

• publisher101
        publisher101
        hi I'm trying to get a load of these books for comparison purposes but every time i get to this site I cannot find a working link to the pdf files... can anybody help?
      • wifibandit

Share this

Google+
      Pinterest
      Reddit