1988-1996 Kingdom Ministries- useful to anyone?

by Odrade 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Odrade
    Odrade

We're in the midst of a massive de-junking project around here. Before these go into recycling, I thought I'd ask if these are still useful, given that so many years of KMs have just been digitized?

Elsewhere? Anyone? I have a complete (I think) set from 10/88 thru 12/96, in one of those ridiculous WT storage boxes.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Assuming Freeminds has them posted, I would ask if anyone has some gerbils. You might also ask Hamsterbait--if he has hamsters, they might make good bedding for them after they are shredded.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    1988-1996 Kingdom Ministries- useful to anyone?

I find them to be exactly the same size as the bottom of my birdcage, that saves me having to cut or fold. Way better than worldly newspapers that print lies about Jehober's people. And timely information too! The society sends a new issue just as the cage lining needs to be changed. "Food at the proper time"? Absolutely! Thank you Jehober for this wonderful provision!

Burn

• StAnn
    StAnn

If you plan on ever trying to point out a ridiculous statement in one of them to a JW, I would suggest keeping them. Whenever I try to point a JW to a digitized version of one of their writings, they accuse me of doctoring it. Like I know how. So, they will only accept the real, printed version.

If you don't wish to use them against the JWs, I'd say liner for the bird cage is a great suggestion.

• fokyc
    fokyc

I am sure 'truth.ceeker' would want these, perhaps he hasn't seen the post.

2 months ago he was asking about KM's

fokyc

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

It's a shame that paper weighs so much in bulk - otherwise I'd happily buy them from you.

Do you have any idea how much the shipping would cost to the UK ?

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Burn,

you have me laughing out loud!

• Odrade
    Odrade

You guys crack me up. I have them all wrapped and addressed, but haven't been to the post office yet... somebody actually wants them for reading! hehe.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

cut them up and tape them together and use them for christmas wrapping paper. I do that to my cousins (they are EX-JW's) ha ha ha they get a laugh out of it, mostly because I draw on the faces.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit