Since I woke up...

by Mickey mouse 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

...and smelled the roses I find myself looking around the hall and wondering who else is apostate. I bet there's at least one other. I had an interesting conversation with an elder the a few weeks back where he expressed an opinion opposite to the societies party line. Kind of risky for an elder! There sure are a lot of bored looking people at the meeting.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Back when I was in, the people seemed to be quite interested in the material. They would talk about how great a talk it was, how great the books were, and that the Kingdumb Malady disc #9 was such beautiful "music (??)" that took time out of their busy schedule. They seemed to think the end was imminent.

And I would see what a farce it was. The talks are all the same, following The Track (and that was before the crackdowns). The littera-trash all seemed nearly identical. The Grand Boasting Sessions were almost identical--you could take a part from another one and not notice anything wrong. As for the imminence of the end, I didn't see any progress whatsoever. I didn't see any purpose whatsoever for the chronic emergency that pre-empted my living my life. And yet they kept telling me that we have no right to live our own lives.

Hopefully, people are seeing it more now that the talks have had their lives stripped out of them.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Maybe you should look around the hall and wonder whether these people had the 'divine right' to groom others into situations causing divisions in peoples private lives?

Those who aren't there and are hurt by how they were treated by such like 'collective thinking' as opposed to 'collective feeling'!

Those whose family lives and other parts of their lives are forever broken!

That would be a good thing to meditate upon whilst sat amongst them listening to what exactly they are about!

• Rooster
    Rooster
    There sure are a lot of bored looking people at the meeting.

Its part of the brainwash program. Just sit down and take the medicine.

• Open mind
    Open mind

I'd love to have a real, live, "Apostadar" gizmo that could only be operated by people who's minds have been freed.

Doesn't hurt to dream I suppose.

OM

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Since I woke up, I look around and I don't see anyone because I'm not there! lol

I find myself looking around the hall and wondering who else is apostate

That's such and Interesting Thought!

Hope4Others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit