“NEW LIGHT” if from God, should be front cover of Watchtower not back page!

by yesidid 7 Replies latest jw friends

• yesidid
    yesidid

I’ve been thinking how the GB surreptitiously let the rank and file know they

have changed a doctrine (again).

Buried in an article, or more often a Question from Readers, they say something like

"It appears that Matthew 29:7 Means ……………………………… then postulate a

meaning totally different to that taught (as absolute truth) for the last twenty years.

They rarely say "This is what we used to believe now we believe …………………… ( the opposite)."

Now my question is this:

If these changes are "new light" from the God of the universe and the GB are the only

ones to whom God ever gives this wonderful light, in fact the only ones he ever

communicates with in any way: Why don’t they shout it from the tree tops?

They should at least have Watchtower front page:

JEHOVAH HAS GIVEN US NEW LIGHT!

They should then explain with great pride, the "New Light" they and they alone of all the billions on the planet have been privileged to receive.

So what’s the back page deal?

yesidid

• lesterd
    lesterd

There is nothing new under the sun, it just gets brighter, bluer, greener, redder, which ever way its reflected at the time

• lesterd
    lesterd

or refracted, thats the ticket

• oompa
    oompa

light is light...it does not get new..........

you: They rarely say "This is what we used to believe now we believe …………………… ( the opposite)."!

Actually, they NEVER say that YESI.................oompa

• yesidid
    yesidid

Actually, they NEVER say that YESI.................oompa

I was just trying to be nice. ha ha

• JK666
    JK666

Just curious, where is the QFR with the new two-tiered Watchtower - the public or private editions? Are they hiding the new light from outsiders?

JK

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

I dunno, I've seen 3 new "private" watchtowers and there's nothing different in them. Same old turds, hardened and dried with age.

• dawg
    dawg

yesidid... that is a very astute and intelligent thought. I never thought about that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit