This video is imho pretty funny.... goto http://www.chewbear.com/pc.html and click on the "Pioneer Corner" link.
Okay, that was just way too long. I got about halfway through. Cute, but I feel like a witness again! Someone help me shake this off! someone remind me how evil they are! Quick!
This was cute buy, yes, too long. Some observations:
1. When I first heard the music I thought, wait, is this a porno?
2. When I saw the bad acting I thought, wait, is this a porno?
3. When I saw the young pioneer getting prepared for his perfect pioneering day, I knew that he couldn't really be a pioneer because there were granite countertops in that kitchen. No pioneer can afford granite. Also, his egg carton only had two eggs, so he must have employed magic in order to get 8-10 eggs in his mug. Also, as a good JW, my mother always taught me to crack open the eggs individually before dumping them in together because one of the eggs might be fertilized and then, you'd be eating BLOOD! Not likely to happen now with storebought eggs but us farm folk had to really watch that.
4. Another sign it was a fantasy was that there were so many kids in that KH. Given how the congs. are dying out around here, they'd have had to film that at the circuit assembly to find that many youngsters.
5. I noticed that it appeared the young man and the young woman were pioneering in the car together unchaperoned. Scandal! Now they have to get married! (And in six years, get Df'd and divorced.)
I agree it was long but I have spent many hours watching television that was less entertaining. I loved it, too many things that struck me to comment on. Great video from start to finish. 2 thumbs up!!
BTW, do you know who did this?
It was entertaining and long..but as was pointed out, I have wasted more time on less entertaining stuff on TV.
BTW, do you know who did this?
No..and I thought maybe the congregation of "Brighton" was fictional, but it turns out it was filmed in Brighton, Michigan. (google the fitness center phone number). It is a suburb of Detroit, intersected by I-96 and the highway 23 in the video. Those insane roundabouts (I about got car sick watching it ) appear to be right by I-96. How irresponsible was it to bring a real baby up on the roof?....I went back and replayed that part.. baby sure looks real to me. I had to laugh at the sister putting the precious mags in a ziplock bag...I know people who do that to protect them from the rain, dogeared, etc... The email address ([email protected]) in the link goes to a website called chewbear.com, devoted apparently to a family pet dog named chewbacca...not much there...but one photo of his owners looks like stereotypical JWs getting ready for a meeting : http://chewbear.com/pages/page2.htm Snakes ()
That sounds like what the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger wants people to go through to bring in disciples. No matter what hardships, people are expected to go out and bring in those people, and without the driving snafus and wasted time hunting for parking spaces and numbers.
As for those dogs, I was waiting for one of them to attack. That is the more likely scenario. And, in some places, they would be likely to run into pepper spray (or worse, a gun). Slammed doors in the face would be more common. And, when they returned right away, I thought the guy was going to come back with a can of pepper spray or a gun and tell the witlesses "I thought I told you. I'm NOT interested!"