Dinner Impossible, not so impossible

by Layla33 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Layla33
    Layla33

I am not sure if there are any other Food Network followers, but I love to cook, so I love the network. I actually really enjoyed "Dinner Impossible", it was fun and witty and I liked that they would give him impossible tasks to feed huge amounts of people and he would most often come through.

Alas, he lied about his experience and having cooked for the royals and presidents. It's kind of sad, but now they are yanking the show. I am not sure if that this really fair, but I am curious to know what other people think. I read where some people are starting a petition, don't know if I will go that far, but it's sad that he lied and ruined his reputation in the process.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23452952/

• oompa
    oompa

love to cook, love the network, some of the show did seem contrived....should not lie if you will get caught...................just cook....oompa

and get your own show!!!!!!!!!!! yeah baby!

• StAnn
    StAnn

Say it isn't so! I loved Robert! What a bummer. I really enjoyed the one where he prepared a meal at Colonial Williamsburg over an open hearth.

However, if he lied, he shouldn't be able to keep the show. Kinda like, if you lie to your flock, you should shut down your printing presses and go back to selling Magic Wheat.

• yumbby
    yumbby

I read the article about him and he didn't as much LIE as kinda exagerate some of the things he did. I just feel sorry for people pretty quickly, especially when they are sorry. I don't think he should have lost the show.

• chickpea
    chickpea

if that isnt an object lesson to kinda stick to telling the truth, i dont know what is......

too bad though, because i enjoyed the show..... i watch it with my youngest who (somedays) wants to be a chef..... and she likes the "in the trenches" aspect of his show

oh well.... another one bites the dust

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit