The New System sounds a lot like Iran

by PopeOfEruke 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Elders walking around like Mullahs, investigating and watching people's every mood. All elders will probably have to wear beards in the New System.

Instant execution for any law-breakers - no trial need now because of the precedent of Armageddon. So, break a law and you will be executed. How? Probably stoned to Death, we know how much the Big J loves seeing men women and children killed in painful agony by being stoned.

Women will be repressed completely in the New System once the Elder-Mullahs take control. The tea-cosy that sisters have to wear on their head now when they pray will most certainly be extended, first to a tea-towel then probably to a complete table cloth.

Everyone will HAVE to attend all meetings and prayer meetings - no pulling sickies in the New System.

The list goes on...

So if you ever have wondered what life will be like in the New System, just take a look at Iran now and start getting used to it.

The Pope

• shamus100
    shamus100

Like the novel 1984.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    no pulling sickies in the New System.

Come Come , everybody will have perfect health . No chance of a sick note..

As for elders and beards, I know that the WT once printed that all men would wear beards..No where to plug in the Phillishave and it beats a blunt razor blade (ouch)

I do agree that the NewWorld ideal is horribly oppressive if you are not 100 % for it! I started to fear the new system before I left . Any way, I hate gardening..! Good job it is a fantasy

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke
    Any way, I hate gardening

I'm not too keen on collecting billions of dead bodies and putting them in a pile either...

Pope

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

The new "Princes" I'm sure will lord it over the rest of us, tithing 10% of our radishes and turnips.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hail the Theocracy!

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

You mean, Sieg-Heil the Theocracy!

Pope

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit