Has anyone heard about the content of the Elders meeting in Patterson?

by Hiddenwindow 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Hiddenwindow
  • uwishufish
    uwishufish

Yes it will be geared for the avg elder

avg age 35

80% high school educated

7th grade reading level

those without a fulltime job

those that can afford to take a bus to get there

• dazednotconfused
    dazednotconfused

they will be told "THE END IS IMMINENT" gather thine flock of faithful ones, and make sure you have your survival kits ready.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I have been to a few of these. The theme will be organization. How to orginize the accounts. How to organize the field service reports. How to organize the cleaning schedule.

There may be a very few notworthy points. But for the most part the sessions are operational in nature. Very very very boring. In addition you are crowded in a hall with a bunch of fat old men. Not my form of entertainment.

• RR
    RR

I understand that these meetings are a new training exercise for elders, to help them accept what is being taught to the rank and file despite what the Scriptures clearly teach to the contrary. I happen to get a surveillance of one of these traininbg exercises:

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Initially, I was very hurt and disillusioned when the elders rejected me despite the congregation and CO wanting me to become an elder.

In retrospect, it only helped me, because if I spent the money to go to Oz, and all I had to show for it was the agenda for this meeting, I would have been homicidal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit