Script

by Aleman 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Aleman
    Aleman

Hi everybody,

I'm making a script for a short story movie. I wanted to write about Armagedon and how the scriptures describes it, and the correct sequence of things to come. Perhaps you guys could help me. It's gonna be like a Sci-fi adventure, with drama and horror.

So far I got this:

6th draft

Rapture by: Aleman

Some family comes home from church one sunny Sunday. They plan to go to a nearby park so they change clothing in their rooms. Out of nowhere each one of them individually get visited by a figure which glowed a blinding light. The one visited to the father spoke to him and said, "Take your family and go to the park now. We fear for your life so now GO!" The father quickly took his shirt in his hand and jumped into his shoes and ran yealling for everyone to leave now and get going.

The mother was visited at the same time as the father. The bright being told her, "Do not be afraid... Take your children and go with your husband." The visitor showed her the way and she grabbed her shoes and couldn't help staring at the human like bright being, somehow wearing a bright toga or dress like clothing and sandles. She then ran twoards the voice of her husband. She saw her two kids also running with a bible in their hands, but they did not changed at all, they were still in the same church clothing.

The twins were also visited by this bright being. They were visited as soon as they closed the door to their room and spoke to them, "Don't be afraid, I am Gods' angel who came to tell you that God knows you have been good and he loves you. God is ready to pass you to a better life without the problems that exist today. You don't know how bad the problems are right now since your country is getting ready to do something terrible. Anybody who is Christian is going to get persecuted now. They will hunt you down and torture you for information. No one in the hisstory of life has done this or will ever do this again. I will tell you more in the car. Now hurry take the bible and as soon as your dad tell you to go..." just then their father yelled getting everybody out. The angel pauses then, while looking at the children, tells them,"... now go. Hurry, Hurry!"

The ride to the park was so bizzard since he saw a few poeple go to their cars and head the same dirrection they were. When they arrived, they saw a huge amount of people there. Somehow thier pastor wasn't there. They saw people of all race, gender, and beliefs. Even the people they saw every morning outside knocking door to door on Saturay mornings. They never did answer their doors but, then again they always thought everyone did too. Finally they got together with a few friends that were out there too.

Suddenly, the sky turned into a bloody red color. Out of the clouds appeared a rain of small fireballs. There were jet figters and bombers in the sky too, and the bombers began to bomb the houses. The people saw who it was who bombed them, since the flag on the planes were not their countrys. Behind thoes planes where more planes carring their country's flag. And they began to shoot down the other planes and destroying them. The falling burning rubble from the destroyed planes fell apon the houses aroud the parks that these men, women, and children were, never getting any of the rubble fall apon them at all. These small fireballs turned out to be bright angels in a full fire like armor carrying sword sheild. Their huge wings had also bright armor, as they fell down to attack the fighting planes. Some angels kept going until they reached the ground as they swooped down for a kill. There seemed to have been a small squad moving in to capture all of the people in the park. Everyone saw how they got slaughted by the angels burning swords.

That's all I got so far. I just began, and alos I would like to try animation for this movie. I have some friends who are good doing computer animation. They just need a story. I thought I'd help them out.

Since this is a religious forum, I thought mabey you guys would like to throw some beliefs out there so I could include into the script. Your answers would be appreciated.

-Aleman

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

If this is going to be animation then maby the angles could have fire shooting out of their arse sort of like afterburners. This might make it more believeable you know - Lift+ Thrust = Flight.

• MOG
    MOG

a special torture chamber for the DISCREET SLAVE

• JK666
    JK666

I'll have some of what Aleman has been smokin'.

JK

• Satanus
    Satanus

Not bad, as an sf story. Of course, it would feed apocalypticism fears. But, so what? People like being scared.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit