Unconditional Givers Beware!

by R.Crusoe 3 Replies latest jw friends

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I saw a number of converts to JW beliefs thinking it is a religion of Unconditional Giving and felt they could identify with that ethos! A group who always give of themselves surely is full of loving kindness? But the price is unseen and higher than anyone imagines.

It is only later that some realised the WTS are Unconditional Receivers!

When it comes to giving you your own life back they refuse and ruthlessly strive to remove all your human assets as far as they are able in order to bankrupt your spirituality!

They do indeed trade in souls who asked nothing, but gave unconditionally of themselves.

They demand ownership of your mind and soul!

They are theives of your spirit with no remorse!

It is worth noting this for any would be admirers of a people claiming they have unique self appointed Godspeak!

After decades it can become a permanent feeling that one aborted ones own life for ever listening to them and doing as they wished!

Love is greatest and endures all things and will remain long after they are gone from your life.

Know that you are part of nature and all life that is breathed unto you by the giver of it!

Whilst alone and bereft know that the life giver gives to you all that there is in nature! Man made ideas are like sewage to a drain and will suck in those who follow! Stay clear!

Nature prevails and takes its time with its seasons - you also may feel this way about your life!

The cycles of your life are within you and not any other. I will do well to hold this in mind for my own sake!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They also make lots of promises that they intentionally refuse to keep. Like lying to me that they would help me attract the opposite sex, moving that up to the step beyond which I completed, and then rigging it so I would have no success. And then they had the nerve to tell me to just meet men. If only I could have had that recorded, I would be sending e-mails to all the apostate sites like Randy Watters, Rick Fearon, and Paul Blizard (among others) to have them post it on their sites as they saw fit. Which would embarrass the Watchtower Society all the worse.

• bobld
    bobld

Jedi Master,you the man.No words truly spoken

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings R. Crusoe,

Totalitarianism is state regulation of nearly every aspect of public and private behavior. Totalitarian regimes or movements maintain themself in political power by means of secret police, propaganda disseminated through the state-controlled mass media, personality cults, regulation and restriction of free discussion and criticism, single-party states, the use of mass surveillance, and widespread use of terror tactics.

Simply substitute some of the above terminology with a few ecclesiastical terms and you have a theocracy.

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit