Anyone care to send a letter of support to Olga Lindberg?

by Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

http://www.sptimes.com/2008/02/24/Life/Woman_can_t_let_grand.shtml

Her story, the above link, was posted a few days ago. She is not a jw, but her 14 yo grandson who was raised jw by an aunt, well, he is a recent, young No Blood Transfusion victim. Her story about his short life is heartbreaking of course; the fact that her jw daughter, the aunt who raised the boy a jw, bribed Olga and the boy's birth parents with his ashes--if they'd stay away from his funeral--is just disgusting.

I contacted the St. Pete's Times writer of that article and was told that Olga doesn't have a computer, but that he is printing emails of support that come to him to give to her, but she is missing something. . . all of US!

I got her confirmed address online and will keep that confidential, so if anyone would like to send a card or letter, or an email (I'll print and mail) please PM me for my mailing and em address, and I'll send them to her all together, or as I get them. I think that she'd benefit from knowing that we're here and that she's sooooo NOT ALONE!!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I looked up her telephone number on Superpages and called to leave a mssg on her answering machine.

She needs a sympathetic ear and understanding.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

What this woman really needs is to know that people know her story and will remember her grandson. Please let her know about this site, and that people around the world know what happened. His death IS NOT her fault. The blood of this child is on the hands of the WTB&TS.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Another horror story, what a waste of life......for nothing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit