UK MEMBERS: Does this give you "the right hump?" - (video starts when open)

by Bourne 3 Replies latest social current

• Bourne
    Bourne

Hi mates. I would be interested in hearing from our British brethren regarding this video op-ed. Thank you.

• Bourne
    Bourne

bttt.....anyone?.....anyone at all?.....

Bourne

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Bourne didn't you know our nation is dying of apathy? The Muslim hordes are gonna overrun us... okay... whatever...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lol!

The guy is as up front with his views as the BNP - sanitised racist. He makes some reasonable points, but I'm put off them by the interspersion of veiled hate comments, oh sorry, that's supposed to be satirical humour he's using!

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

I think that this chap needs to pipe down a little and spend some more time in the garden, maybe with a cup of tea, what…!!!

I think that there are a few people that feel the same as this guy does. The Brits are the best complainers in the world (yes, we are actually good at something). If the video would have kept going he would have gone on an extra hour about the "bloody weather".

What annoys me about people like him is how easily he is forgetting how many places that the British Empire invaded and did far worse than what he is accusing the Islamic lot of doing. All over the world we forced not only our religion but also our culture and killed millions even if they did comply. And we took so much from them. But when it happens to us then that is "not very sporting of them". Europe has so much blood guilt for what it has done all over the world. Just look at the Americas for example. The Spanish, Portuguese, British, the Dutch, the French to name a few, all of them very murderous.

Not that it takes away the underlying point that this chap is making. But some perspective is needed….

Bet you all love the accent over the pond. Just the most charming racist…

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit