False accusations

by dogisgod 5 Replies latest jw friends

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

For those of you...male or female...that have been falsely accused of molestating your child in a divorce please post here for any others who may need help.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

That would be one of the top three bad things to happen in my book. I love my kids and would never touch them like that. If my wife divorced me it would be devastating enough...But for her to make an accusation like that would kill me. I have no sympathy for molesters, but for someone that is being falsely accused they would have my sincerest hopes for exoneration. How can a reputation be reclaimed after something like that?

• DJK
    DJK

My first wife accused me of molesting my daughter, she was two at the time.

The court ordered psychiatric evaluations to be performed on both myself and my daughter. They were done at Tufts Medical Center in Boston. They reported to the court my daughter was molested and they were certain it was not by me.

Back in court, the judge ordered my ex to return my daughter to my custody. My ex disappeared for five years with both my children.

I received a call one day from the New Hampshire welfare office informing me both my children were taken from my ex and put into foster homes. It seems my daughter, then seven, reported being molested by my ex wifes boyfriend. This was going on for five years. My son reported his mother for drug use and prostitution.

Because of the Welfare departments reuniting policy, it was three more months of driving to New Hampshire every weekend to visit before got my kids back. Well worth it.

Seven months later the ex died from a massive heart attack, 28 years old. Cocaine weakend her heart. (I didn't know she had a heart)

• StAnn
    StAnn

DJK, that is a horrific story. How are your kids now that they're grown?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I'm involved with Fathers for Justice and you'll be amazed at the lengths some women go - the things they say are horrid! We are currently looking at opening a centre or creating support for Divorced people that need support of any kind.

Family law, as I'm starting to learn is very tricky.

• DJK
    DJK
    DJK, that is a horrific story. How are your kids now that they're grown?

My kids are fine. My son is thirty, married with two children. My daughter will be 29 in April. She moved back this way from Florida and she is living with my wife and I now. She started dating a born again recently and now she is studying and attending his church.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit