Out of the North

by tak 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tak
    tak

I found this website today called Matthews Generation blogspot and his article "Out of the North". I have managed to only read about one tenth of it as it is extremely long, but it definetly held my interest. Has anyone else read it?

The url is http://matthewsgeneration.blogspot.com

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I don't agree with the biblical interpretation if it is to be taken as exegesis, but at the same time it is a pretty devastating critique of the WTS, turning many of their own assumptions on their head -- more like using biblical prophecy as a lens to examine the failure of the WTB&TS.

• peter-john
    peter-john

Hi, Tak,

me also have found a site that took my attention

http://putinthesickle.blogspot.com/

whats your thought ?

• eyesalve
    eyesalve

I agree that some very convincing ideas are presented and they truly do condemn the WTBTS.

The disgusting thing is truly disgusting!

The section on disfellowshipping is profound. It examines the scripture in Isaiah 66:5 which is a prophecy about brothers being excluded through the use of God's name and then points out that it is only Jehovah's Witnesses who do this!

Here a small excerpt:

Also consider that the book; "Organized To Do Jehovah's Will" was published in the year 2005. This form of disfellowshipping which echoes the very end time prophecies found in the bible has only just recently become a Jehovah's Witness procedure. (click to enlarge facimile of book)The stage is now set for Jesus Christ to arrive and find the faithful and discreet slave giving his domestics their food at the proper time. This will happen while they are being spiritually beaten and excluded by their evil brothers. Only after Jesus Christ arrives can the true faithful and discreet slave be appointed over their belongings. The "food at the proper time" is contained in these very pages.

It is a long read but more interesting than many other books I have seen published on the subject.

eyesalve.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit