What would the "New Scrolls" say about you?

by JH 6 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Lets imagine that there would be "new bible scrools" to be added to the bible later on, what would you like it to say about you?

• sacolton
    sacolton

There was this one movie where they find the Testament of Jesus Christ and in it there are scriptures that

abolish the churches. The Catholics felt it wasn't an official Testament and hide it away or else it would

destroy the whole Christiandom organization.

I'd like to find a scroll like that.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That I was some vile, wicked evil mass-murderer (didn't even screech around from 5:30 AM through 1:30 AM in field circus every day at 160 MPH) that wouldn't even accept everlasting celibacy to get into a world full of men. Of course, it would totally obliterate anything about that I may have done much better with the opposite sex, but that would never be tested fairly. Hey, you wouldn't want to embarrass Jehovah Baghead by testing that out only to find out that it would have actually worked!

• JK666
    JK666

JK666 is one bad mofo. Shun him, shun him NOW! Pick up very large stones and chuck them at this vile creature.

JK

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

I don't know what they'd say about me but I would LOVE for the "new scrolls" to tell me some "Truths".

• NewTruth
    NewTruth

I'd like them to say, that I was one of the bride of Christ...

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Mostly harmless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit