The lame horse revisited (WT 08 2/15 page 23)

by cultswatter 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

I have looked at the lame horse in greater detail and this is most definetly a picture from a magazine. I wonder if anyone has tried to find that picture in horse magazines. I have searched the internet for the picture but with no luck.. This is a knee injury or a clean break of the radius bone very near the knee. The horse is in very intense pain and in the next second or two it will fall. The bethel artist has made damn sure that this would be very damaging to the WTS. Can you imagine if someone on JWD was to find that horse pic a magazine? That would be right up there with Pascal Petite on page 93 of LF book. This would be truly a BIG find. My spidey senses say to start looking.

http://www.mediafire.com/?co2xgqt4d5m

.Most JWs I have showed this picture to, think the horse has been drawn and that the artist did not get the perspective right. They don't think it was intentional. Of course they don't think it was intentional - they are JWs right?. They don't even know that the art dept does not "draw" anything - it is all from magazines or digital studio shots that have been posterized in photoshop

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

is there anybody out there
    nod if you can hear me
    is there anyone at home?

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

I tell you the horse on page 23 is from a magazine!!!!!. If you got any horse mags laying around you could become famous!

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

won't you please
    pretty please
    won't chu please be my neighbour

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit