Growing stronger in the opposition.....

by megawatt 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• megawatt
    megawatt

Since I last posted my introductory post here at the JWD, I've gained the confidence to openly speak to friends and certain family members about my take on the WTS. So far the response has been positive.

The wife is accepting of my stance, and understands. She still clings to the association and routine, but every time we speak about the subject, the wall that was built up by the WTS is coming down brick by brick.Have discovered as well, that my closest friends that are still associated with WTS, have the same doubts as as I do.

It's amazing to see the look on their faces when exposing doctrine changes, the number of false prophecies, back peddling and secretive dealings of the WTS ect. It's like a deer in headlights, followed by "SAY WHAT? How come we never heard of this before? What the hell is BETH SHAN and BETH SARIM? What to do PYRAMIDS have to do with ANYTHING Christian?"

I'm happy to say that I will be receiving my copy of COC in the next coming days and looking forward to reading it, cover to cover...

• Gopher
    Gopher

Sounds like you're making good inroads into the thinking of wife and friends. Life is good. CoC is so revealing, so well-done -- a bit long-winded but really worth it.

The WTS is losing the information war -- brick by brick, as you said.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well someone will come down on you like a ton of bricks one of these days, but it won't matter because your eyes are open. They only have power if you let them have power.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Well done brother

The most importand it is to keep the family, and I'm glad that your wife is showing understanding. I wish my ex-wife would have show the same understanding. She turned me in to the elders for apostasy..

You will be supprised how many JW's have doubts but they don't speak because they are afraid of being disfewllowshiped!!! This what I found out when some of my friends knew that I was facing judical commitee for apostasy...they openly said that they have doubts..some they knew about 607 and Ray Franz long before I did!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit