Jesus did retun in 1914!

by Rooster 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Rooster
    Rooster

*** Rbi8 Matthew 16:27 ***

27 For the Son of man is destined to come in the glory of his Father with his angels, and then he will recompense each one according to his behavior.

He just forgot to bring his angles with him & forgot to judge the nations.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

That's just the kind of thing that can happen to you when you've been dead for three days.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

NOPE! When you're dead, you're dead. I've never seen anyone resurected have you?? Perhaps I lack FAITH? I have faith that I am living and breathing right now, I have evidence of that. My heart beats and my chest rises and falls. Tomorrow??? Who knows. If I die, I will be dead. My coming back 2000 years from now???? Ask me that question in 2000 years.

NMG

• My Struggle
    My Struggle
    I am living and breathing right now, I have evidence of that.

Umm.....no you do not have evidence.

Please PORVE that this is true.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Umm.....no you do not have evidence.

I would need an affadavit from a reputable source...or an EKG...or, say, a post on a thread... ;-)

Personally, I have subjective experience rather than evidence of my own existance. I leave it to others to determine whether I am alive or not.

Hey, maybe I am in Heaven and judging the nations right now! Where are my angels??

• yknot
    yknot

IDK?

Did they have many Latino brothers serving at Bethel then?

• JCanon
    JCanon

Xenophon, the Greek historian, wrote about the history of Cyrus in his Cyropaedia. And why is a Greek historian so interested in Persian history? Simple. To revise history you must destroy and replace! You can't simply destroy. Thus Xenophon was paid off by the Persians to add 58 years to the Greek historical timeline, which basically consisted of editing Thucydides, who provided the history of the Peloponnesian War.

Bottom line, it is now easy to establish this revision and correct the Greek timeline. The expansion was actually very basic. 30 years were added between the Persian and PPW wars, and an eclipse that happened in 402 BCE was moved back to a less accurate one in 431 BCE, but the same 1st year of the Olympic Cycle. This amounted to a 58-year expansion. But because it threw off the Olympic cycle for the Persian War (Battle of Salamis, Xerxes' invasion), it was reduced by 2 years so that it occurs in 480 BCE, rather than 482 BCE.

When we correct this and remvoe these extra 56 years, then it forces the original timeline dating where 455 BCE is the 1st of Cyrus, confirmed, of course, by the double-dating in the VAT4956 to 511 BCE for year 37 of Nebuchadnezzar. At any rate, 1914 becomes 1992. So the real statement should be: Jesus did return in 1992! not 1914. 1914 is outdated. Anyone now using the 587 BCE (for the fall of Jerusalem) chronology or the "pivotal date" of 539 BCE (for the fall of Babylon) are now INCOMPETENT and out of date. It's no longer a Bible interpretation issue.

Check out "The Delian Problem" where Plato is consulted during the first year of the PPW in 431/430 BCE but he wasn't born until 3 years later in 428 BCE? Typical example of what happens when this many years are added to the timeline.

Did Jesus thus arrive in 1992? Some sub-cultic JW anointed do indeed believe so and have seen the "sign of the son of man" in connection with the messiah. The sign appeared in 1998 before a skyscape photographer and ended up in the possession of JIOR cultic members, so some definitely believe Christ has arrived. Here's a photo of what they believe is the miracle of the "sign of the son of man":

Outsiders wouldn't understand the significance of the sign, which mean something to those who believe Christ returned in 1992. So actually, whether one believes Christ returned in 1992 or not is a matter of belief and interpretation. So I suppose for some the Bible got to be fulfilled, and it's correct chronology as well. Whereas for others who are still using the old, revised timeline from Xenophon are not seeing the same results. Obviously, you have to have the right chronology to confirm Christ's second coming, or at least a more comprehensive application. Meaning?

Meaning, in actuality, since the Greek Period and Persian Period are so contradictory to the Bible's chronology, its easier to just date the second coming via 1947. 1947 is the true "end of the gentile times" and thus ends 1290 days. The messiah arrives to fulfill the 1335 days, meaning 45 years later. So you can date the second coming to 1992 via this prophecy which involves a modern date, instead of the "7 times" prophecy, which requires a confused ancient date. The JIOR has been given the details to adjust the fall of Jerusalem to 529 BCE, not that there is much to that thanks to the VAT4956, which dates year 37 of Nebuchadnezzar to 511 BCE. That's a direct text reference to the 19th year of Nebuchadnezzar falling in 529 BCE. The only challenge to this is to explain why two 511 BCE references appear in a text otherwise dated to 568 BCE, and why those two references just happen to agree with the Biblical timeline when the 1st of Cyrus falls in 455 BCE? The obvious answer is that the astronomers had found a way to hide a reference to the original chronology that had been changed, in a text that otherwise represented the revisions. IF SO, then 529 BCE was the original dating for year 19 of Nebuchadnezzar, and it redates the second coming to 1992. It's just that simple.

But we also know what a challenge that is without being able to explain how to remove those 82 extra years from the Persian Period and now we can. The Greek Period revisions by Xenophon are easily identified and removed now and the PPW adjusted to the original eclipse event in 402 BCE. The NB Period originally was reduced by 26 years. So the combined 56 years and 26 years, a total of 82 years, can be corrected for the timeline. The return of the Jews in 537 BCE is thus corrected to their return in 455 BCE, which the Bible requires anyway. So now we have an academic basis for correcting the SECULAR timeline, regardless of what conclusions we get from the Bible's chronology. Thus it is amazing the VAT4956 provides a secular confirmation for Christ's return in 1992!! It's just wonderful!! We can leave the chronology debates without looking back. COJ, Furuli and the WTS don't want to deal with the 511 BCE references in the VAT4956, but that's their problem. It's there and it rocks!!

JCanon

• dawg
    dawg

I see Jesus in the clouds holding his weenie, is that the sign in the clouds you speak of JC Cannon?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit