WHERE THE CHILDREN PLAY

by OUTLAW 3 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

In this part of the country,I live in the bible belt(lucky me).Anyway I`m driving down the street and there is church after church after church(they all have lots of windows)..ECT..In the church parking lots are kids playing,road hockey,skate boards,roller blades,you name it they were playing it.Laughing,having a good time,enjoying their lives.Apperently the churchs dont mind the neighborhood kids playing in their yards.Up the road on the same street is the kingdom hall.No windows,parking lot barecaded off with a chain link fence and large gate.The kids were playing in all the church yards but not this one,they were`nt welcome.I saw a couple of kids come out of the hall but they didnt look like they were having fun.Some times life plays out in front of you and the truth is there for all to see.

• Celia
    Celia

No windows at all in Kingdom Halls ?
    They won't let the Light in ? or what ?

As for the children, isn't it amazing ?
    I've been to different churches for service, and the little children sometimes fall asleep, cry, laugh, get up and walk around, or draw in a coloring book, nobody take them out for a spanking !

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

No looking outside to see the light of day eh? The mind control starts early, from pratically day one! The soul of the child is captured within the four walls of the watchtower's dungeon, restricting any wonder, any imagination.

CornerStone

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Celia,No windows at the kingdom hall?I asked that same question yesterday.the replies I got were:"The insurance is cheaper in buildings with no windows."and"In some country they are afraid of exploding glass if a bomb should go off."THANK-YOU to those who answered my question...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit