Nebuchadnezzar was a werewolf, plain and simple.

by Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

But he got better in 7 years. I can't believe they left that story in the bible, then have the nerts to tell us that werewolves are demonic or aren't real. . .but the bible's "LYCANthropy" is an illness.

Or, was he severely bipolar and some days just out of his mind and couldn't comb his hair and eat with a fork? Did he refer to it as 'a dark time for me' in front of his grandkids?

Come on, I mean, come on.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Yes, I've thought about that too. I even wonder how historically accurate this illness was. It seems very coincidental that he recoverd after 7 years. Thats a number bible authors just love. What the bible desrcibes in his behaviour, must have some semblance to a mental disorder in todays medical journals. Here's another good question. If you saw some nutcase, eating grass like a bull, and growing his nails like claws, acting like an animal, even if he got better, would you let him ascend to the throne? I think not!

Another anomally, I noticed was in the description of how some demon posessed people behaved. Some descriptions, have the person foaming at the mouth, and not being in control. I think today, we call that, having an epeleptic seizure. Just a thought.

• brinjen
    brinjen

I vote to lynch Nebuchadnezzar.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Dammit, brin beat me to it ;)

Jackie

• sir82
    sir82

Maybe so, but....

Jeremiah was a bullfrog!

Sorry, couldn't resist.