PDF request plz: Benefit from Theocratic Ministry School Education

by yknot 9 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

Long story as to what happened to mine.

If anyone would be so kind as to repost a new download link. I remember Atlantis had posted it awhile back, but the link is not working.

I will be eternally grateful.

Many Thanks

Y

• AlphaOmega
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

I took a peek at that file, and I do not find anything of benefit. They have all the possible scenerios listed, like when the person wants to blow off the whole thing ("I'm not interested"). Of course, they will immediately present the sermon, and will get the "householder" to become interested. In the real world, this rarely works. Most people will slam the door in the face and walk out. Some will threaten to call the cops. If they don't have pepper spray, they will get their dog out (which can be much worse). Sometimes, it is possible to be threatened with a gun if you press on. They never satisfactorily rehearse those situations!

They are effectively trying to control every aspect of a person's speech. They want people to modify their voices so they will be more of an asset to the cult (and a liability to the world). Knowing what to say is also paramount--the exact wording is given in the Kingdumb Misery, but in the Theocraptic Misery "School(??)", you learn how to say it.

"Attend every week, if at all possible". That is a crappy piece of advice from the book. I think it would be better to play hooky every week (I have been playing hooky from this "school" every week since February 2004, 4 years ago). If you want to go to school, I suggest a real college or trade school. They offer better courses on speech than this crap "school(??)", and you are not going to be specialized as a God machine. Nor will you be exposed to the field to get pepper spray, a vicious attack dog, or shot. Nor to pxxx off the householders, initiate fraud in behalf of a cult, or destroy value. More likely, you will be speaking in front of an audience for the purpose of selling value, not ruining it. And you are more likely to make money in the process than spend it on gas.

• yknot
    yknot

Thank You !

Thank You!

Thank You!

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Could this file be reposted??? I would like to have an electronic copy for my files...thanks!

• insearchoftruth
  • Black Sheep
  • Black Sheep
  • Mincan
    Mincan

Thanks for the link in the previous post.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Appreciate the links Black Sheep!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit