WTPersonalityTest

by R.Crusoe 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I recall a pesonality test being posted a while ago which enabled each person to find out their own persona.

It came up that I was largely an empath plus a few other traits of intuitive, perceiving and introverted.

My gut feeling was in this way back when I attended meetings! Personalities I saw all around me were all hooking up slightly differently to the WTBTS.

It made me wonder if a judging persona actually survives better in the borg?

What I mean by that is the following:

Whatever interactions we experience we will be ENERGISED or DEPLETED by at our CORE SELF!

So I know for a fact that the few things that energised me - an empath - were overwhelmed by the things (WT dogma/literature/judging personas etc) which depleted my inner core till I was weakened beyond recovery.

I think a judging persona may survive better because they are more selective (even about TRUTHS) in order to 'selfishly' protect their inner core - they will do more of what they wish and abandon guilt IMO!

And I think the most giving/empath type souls, after years on end, become the most burned out till they do much less than the regulars since their inner sore self is depleted.

So my conclusion is that for certain personality types, the WTBTS is a nightmare scenario - nothing to do with who god is, simply that the WTBTS's personality is a very bad 'marriage' for certain personas - and as we know - it is so judging and self righteous that it will always be your fault - there is never a 'parting on good terms'.

Hope it makes sense because it helps me explain a lot of what I felt hurt over for a long time - so whoever posted that test -Thank you - it helped me!

• MMae
    MMae

RC -

What you've observed makes a lot of sense to me. Does it also seem like those that have the more compassionate personalities are also the ones that seem to have a higher sense of spirituality? Perhaps more of a sense of WWJD? One thing for sure, if Jesus was a JW, he would be df'd for apostacy!!

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Yes you are so right about the most empathic ones and the most giving ones ending up being the most burnt out. I have seen that a few times...the poor suckers just get used until they're all used up. Give, give, give until there's nothing left. But if you need any help whatsoever, you're on your own. Just pray more, do more, blah blah....the Watchtower machine eats its own. But for as long as the drones can be kept recruiting more sheeple to feed the monster corporation masquerading as a religion, the show will go on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit