The March Awake (3/08)

by Burger Time 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Has anyone read this? I was at my parents house over the weekend and wow what a dozy. I did my usual critique of it in ink pen and threw it in the "placement" pile. I have done this with a few WT and Awakes but this one took the cake by far. It was about "Is Their One True Religion" or something like that. Anyways it was talking about how you should be critical without being critical? WTF? Then it has a picture of a guy reading the bible and JW publication (I think) and it says something like, "true believers search for truth". I put on top of the caption "Watch out he is being critical! Stop him!". I imagine if some people on this board read it, it would make them puke.

• cognac
    cognac
    I did my usual critique of it in ink pen and threw it in the "placement" pile.

ROTFLOL!!!

No, I didn't read it but that was too funny!!!

• MOG
    MOG

how can I get a copy of this...Im really interested on this one..

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Yea Cognac I do that at my parents house now. I go through and point out all the fallacies and complete contradiction in belief... then throw it back in the pile. It's especially easy now that they have the fake WT and the Awake is dumbed down as usual. This one though was just one of the worst ones I had ever seen. I think even if I were a worldly person I would have a good laugh, search the internet then pwn the next Witless that came to my door.

• Watkins
    Watkins

There's this thread I started after I read it - http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/152934/1.ashx

Same ol' crap, different issue...

watkins

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit