I just had the weirdest dream

by Irish Rose 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Irish Rose
    Irish Rose

This evening I decided to take a nap, and man did I crash. I got woke up when some one knocked on my door (some guy looking for votes). Anyways while I was sleeping I had a very weird dream (I don't dream much anymore, or at least remember them.) Here is the dream.

I was walking and passed a whole bunch of JWs, all singing the Happy Birthday Song. Shortly after they passed, I met a friend that I have not seen in over 15 years (also a JW). I did not want her to know that I was no longer a JW, because she would not speak to me. But I had to find out why those people were singing the Happy Birthday Song. After we hugged each other, I brought up what about the "New Light", and then she pulled out a Watchtower. I was looking through that magazine, and the "New Light" in my dream was now that The Watchtower said it was OK to celebrate both Birthdays and Christmas................. It was at that point while reading this, when that person came knocking at my door.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Unusual dream. It is interesting that it's the society in reality that tells the flock how to live and not the bible. Too bad most slaves don't realize that.

This dream indicates your unsatisfaction of your involvement in the Society and the unhappines of not being able to celebrate your personal existence.

• The Graduate
    The Graduate
    I was looking through that magazine, and the "New Light" in my dream was now that The Watchtower said it was OK to celebrate both Birthdays and Christmas...

Maybe that "new light" will come between 2015 - 2020. Things like this happen. Expect it.

• Hermano
    Hermano

Damn, I'd be pissed at the guy who woke you up. Had you not woken up your dream would've revealed that oral sex is now encouraged amongst married couples. (New light.)

On a serious note, the sad truth is that should such an article be published in the Watchtower most J.W.s embrace this new light, never pondering why they had the restriction in the first place. And they say they don't follow men.

• cognac
    cognac

HUH, that is so weird. I wonder if in your subconscious you just want new light to come out that everyone can be normal???

Anyways, I had a really weird dream also... My dream last night was that my clothes hangers were demonic... So weird but I woke up in the middle of the night really scared....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit