Bronze Elephant: The new Golden Calf

by tula 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tula
    tula

Secretary-General's statement at unveiling of bronzeelephant in garden of UN Headquarters

-- Thanks Expressed to Kenya, Namibia and Nepal for Gift That Will Be 'Daily Reminder That We Are All in Debt to Mother Earth'

( my commentary: Mother Earth...pantheistic religion in place)

This is the text of a statement by Secretary-General Kofi Annan in New York today at the unveiling in the Headquarters garden of the bronze cast of "The Sleeping Elephant", presented to the United Nations by the Governments of Kenya, Namibia and Nepal:

(My commentary SYMBOLISM "sleeping elephant" i.e. -hypnotized; in a trance; no clue where he's really going)

Karen Blixen famously wrote in Out of Africa that elephants pace "along as though they had an appointment at the end ...

Tucked in the trees at the end of the garden is 'Sleeping Elephant', a bronze sculpture from three nations (Kenya, Namibia and Thailand) and cast from an actual living elephant by sculptor Mihail. Believe it or not, the size of its, um, 'member' was a point of contention when it was first installed in the park.
    alt

Does this represent the symbolism of SLEEP PARALYSIS of those under hypnotic trance of "religion"?

• jefferywhat
  • Scully
    Scully
    Tucked in the trees at the end of the garden is 'Sleeping Elephant', a bronze sculpture from three nations (Kenya, Namibia and Thailand) and cast from an actual living elephant by sculptor Mihail. Believe it or not, the size of its, um, 'member' was a point of contention when it was first installed in the park.

The article in question is from 1998. Hardly relevant almost 10 years later.

Tula, I'm quite disappointed to see that since your restrictions were lifted a few weeks ago, that you have consistently spammed JWD with this kind of nonsense.

I suggest that, since the majority of your posts have absolutely nothing to do with the WTS (except in your own imaginations), you need to create a blog and post your findings in the public domain.

Your account has been restricted in order to facilitate that.

• tula
    tula

The article in question is from 1998. Hardly relevant almost 10 years later.

My point has to do with the SYMBOLISM involved here of a "Sleeping Elephant".

Perhaps there are others here who did not know such a statue existed.

My point is the subtle implications being used in imagery.

I do think much of the imagery we are bombarded with today relates to the use of religion and thought reform.

It is your opinion that because the statue was placed 10 years ago that discussing it is no longer relevant today.

I beg to differ with you.

Tula

PS emphasis in the above text concerning the elephant's "member" is NOT my emphasis. That's the way it copied from the text.

• byebyeborg
    byebyeborg

Wow! I had no idea until i read that post that Nepal and Thailand are the same country.

by the way, i never wake sleeping elephants no matter what size member they have

• Odrade
    Odrade

wow, you must go through a ton of tinfoil, tula.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Does this represent the symbolism of SLEEP PARALYSIS of those under hypnotic trance of "religion"?

It seems to represent an elephant. While not my favorite animal, I like elephants. They are big and unusual and I find their lives interesting.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

No, Mooby is the new golden calf...duh!!

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

I would have to say that after years of intensive research on my part, in addition to cosmically transmitted information of unknown origins to myself, that this elephant represents.........................an Elephant ! Who'd a thunk it ?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Anyone else heard that the population of elephants has tripled in the past six months? ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit