fpr those who want to know what "cut the pickle tickle tickle" is

by burningbridges 6 Replies latest jw friends

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

OK, so I had a few people ask what "cut the pickle tickle tickle" is, so here it is and I encourage all of you to do it to all the little ones who you love!!! Ok, so you take your two index fingers and put them together (like your pointing, only do with both fingers pointing at each other and have them touch in the middle) Tell the child to "cut the pickle" and they take their hand and "cut" your two fingers apart. When they do, tickle the living heck out of them!!! Have them do it to if they want and then they can tickle you when you break their "pickle". With the little little kids you'll have to pretend their actually tickling you but its hilarious how much they laugh at that too. It can last forever, kids just love to be tickled!!!

Brooke

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Lay 5

On the side

Break the Pickle

Tickle Tickle

My girls love it!

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

Thanks for the explanation. I will try it this evening.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Ernie Capadino (Jon Lovitz) in the movie "A League of Their Own" had a little different definition of "pickle tickle" that I'd recommend not sharing with the pre-13 crowd.

OM

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Open Mind, I watched " A League of Their Own" on Saturday. It's why I opened this thread...LOL..doh!

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Just to be contrary ;-)

kids just love to be tickled

Never, nope, not once - I always found it abusive. Invasive, forced upon me. Uncomfortbale, physically and emotionally.

Your mileage may vary!

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Here's a twist for everyone. In Mexico, two index fingers, from opposite sex- this being girlfriend and boyfriend. Same as the pickle thing. But in Mexico, someone will end the relationship by breaking the bond between the 2 index fingers.By cutting inbetween the fingers with a karate chop. This indicates an end to the relationship.

This is also a kids game. In spanish it is referred to as novio.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit