Will Jehovah re-instate Death by Stoning in the New System?

by PopeOfEruke 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Do you think that stoning as a form of death sentence will be re-instated in the New System once the "new scrolls" are opened?

If not why not? Jehovah loved it once, why would he not bring it back? It's such a humane Christian form of killing someone, I am sure it'll be back!

Pope

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Of course!..As long as the WBT$ approves!.............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• kwr
    kwr

It would take a lot of marijuana to stone me to death.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Heck no foo!!! With everyone believing in him, his magic will be strong enough to instantly zap you deadern shyte if you even think anything inappropriate.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

From 100+ public talks

The world around us may be degrading morally, but Jehovah's standards DO NOT CHANGE.
  • Hermano
    Hermano

Good question. Even if stoning isnt' the method used, the fact is that all who don't think/feel/act in the approved fashion will be eliminated. This is one of the things that made me realize I don't really want to live in the new regime system.

• tula
    tula

No stoning.

It will be a peaceful annihilation.

They will smile and recite their little prayer chant in your face while denying you food and water.

As long as you refuse to give your authority to man (again), this will be your reception.

Tula

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

I guess I better tone up my arm.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Punishment in the new systemâ„¢ will be simple. Offenders will be given a shelf full of bound volumes and a rope. They will have the choice of reading the entire watchtower library or hanging themselves.

Most will hang themselves.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit