Isn't it ironic

by Princess Daisy Boo 6 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

I used to regularly get calls from my Mom (she rarely confronted me face to face for some reason) about my leaving "da troof" and most often, her lectures were met with my silence - I didnt have the confidence to answer her back as to why I left and refused to return.

Now - almost 7 months are regularly reading and posting on JWD, I am angry and just itching for an opportunity for me to tell her what I have learned and discovered. The relief at discovering that I wasn't alone is indescribable!

The amazing thing is she just doesn't talk to me about it anymore - no more lectures, begging or guilt trips - not even when the oppprtunity is banging on the door. Like when my hubby accidentally mentioned us celebrating Christmas in front of them, or like when she heard my kids singing "happy birthday"... Nothing ...

I just have to wonder what's up - she is not the type to stop nagging...?

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Holy Spit, er I mean Holy Spirit is guiding her not to talk about it with you, damned apostate!

nj

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Or I am being protected by the demunz....?

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

She may be having her own doubts and doesn't want them confirmed...

• atpeace
    atpeace

my parents are the same way. i think they still want a relationship and its easier to keep peace than to confront something that may allienate you or have you say something that in their minds would force them to take some kind of shunning stand.

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

And isn't it ironic... don't you think? A little too ironic...and, yeah, I really do think.

• real one
    real one

God is giving you peace. May God continue to bless you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit