A gift from me to you for Valentine's Day

by sweetface2233 3 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

For those of you who have a valentine, there is a pretty good deal offered to listener's of a morning radio show here in DC. Just go to www.proflowers.com and at the top of the page, press "Heard about us on TV or Radio." The password is Diamond. One dozen red roses or 2 dozen assorted colored roses for $39.99. There are also several other offers (20, I believe) on that page. I personally like the "Thinking of You" bouqet...wink, wink.

Everyone enjoy their Valentine, if you happen to have one.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

okay maybe if I had a valentime I'd be interested. Hope all you lovers spoil each other rotten.

• prophecor
    prophecor

If the one you love has everything, then get them one of theses.

http://store.bigplush.com/storefrontprofiles/default.aspx?sfid=114670

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Loubelle, I'm not seeing anyone either, but for the first time in my life, I do have a Valentine. One of my girlfriends and I made reservations at a restaurant we like and we have turned it into a big joke. I'm not going to feel bad about not being in a relationship on supposedly the "most romantic day of the year". I'm done feeling sorry for myself because I haven't been able to meet the guy wants to be w/ me. I'm still going to have a good time, like I always do w/ her; and I won't have to worry about her expecting anything afterward.

I am actually going to take advantage of one of the specials. I miss my sister very much and will be sending her a bouquet. Her door may be closed to me, but mine will always be open to her.

P.S. I just heard on the radio that the special ends TODAY!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit