The ORGAN - ization

by Tired of the Hypocrisy 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

My folks came into the untruth back in 1968. I remember the baptism. I was later baptized at age 19 in 1981. I remember a talk about making myself a target for satan by getting baptized and dedicating my life to serving God and Christ. Now it seems for years EVERYPNE, especially new ones are all about the ORGAN - ization. Oh what a wonderful life we live in "The ORGAN - ization". How blessed we are for the organization, oh where would we be without God's wonderful organization? My inlaws especially. Well except my FIL, he is actually a sincere person that refuses to change with the new light Booshi*.

I remember back in 1999 I went to a meeting and saw a young girl I knew as she was growing up. She was a troubled kid with a promiscuous past, several suicide attempts, and a drug habit all under her belt by age 15. Her mom struggled with her and was soon raising a granddaughter along with her other kids. Siingle Moms ROCK! More guts in a single mom than a squad of Marines I say. Anyways, this troubled girl I saw before me was now 22 and as beautiful as any young woman could be. She looked like she was off the drugs and now had custody of her child again. I asked her how she was and she hugged me and my wife and said that she is glad to be in the organization. Not, I am grateful to God or Christ for saving me, but I am glad to be in the organization! That is what they are teaching the people they get into the hall. The organization is the most important thing. About a year after that I heard the young girl had once again tried to kill herself. These are the people I worry most about. People in trouble that are being trained to worship a beast of many faces.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

If they were teaching Christianity, a personal relationship with Christ and being directed by Holy Spirit would be the thrust of their teachings.

If they were promoting Christianity, a lone Bible reading would be sufficient; perhaps enhanced by an impartial Bible lexicon, but still fine without.

If they were endorsing Christianity, doubts would be faced head-on, and if the person wanted to leave, they could leave without any ties being cut.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Touche', Tired... touche'.

A profound realization with a troubling story attached. The Organization, indeed. Never really heard it that way before... they DO thank the org more than they thank Jehovah!

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    they DO thank the org more than they thank Jehovah!

I think it is really very rediculous that the Bible teaches us that Jehovah/God/Creator made everything, we mess up and so Jesus gives His life for us and we thank an ORGAN-ization? It seems so disrespectful to me.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Interesting observation, now think about this org. as being the structure that holds it together as a personality cult. It is a cult with a corporate agenda. " There is no man at the helm but he who laid down the law and appointed a pecking order in the congs that exists to this day. Magistrates who are not. Legal cover ups and the absence of real love. It is the Ghost of Joseph Franklin Rutherford."

Tyrone Van Leyen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit