Me un-dying was just for Satan to trick me in thinking that God heals?

by A-Team 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• A-Team
    A-Team

I'm sorry, but this has kinda pissed me off.

Backgound:
    I was a High Risk SIDS baby who was infact dead at 4 months old.

I have had numerous supernatural encounters of healing from as little as a common cold to as large as the docs canceling my knee surgery because the cyst dissapeared.
    But yet, JWs respond to my testimonies like this.......

I thought I had the same experience myself but reallize I wasn't really Dead. You know your dead when your body starts to decompose after 4 days as in the Bible.

and more gems like this can be found at.....

http://forums.myspace.com/p/3702676/37459083.aspx?fuseaction=forums.viewpost#37459083

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly

Well, I don't want to piss you off, but when I hear your claims I'm very skeptical. For example, if you were a 4 month old, what makes you think you were actually dead? You were too young to remember so what makes you claim this? Do any of your medical records support this claim?

Can any of your supernatural experiences be verified through secondary sources such as medical professionals?

Can they be duplicated?

I ask because I've never seen a supernatural claim substantiated.

• A-Team
    A-Team

Medical Records and a newspaper article on SIDS babies. Even if you don't believe that, I have gone through more then my share of supernatural healing from injuries. My cyst on my knee was well documented, and my doc is still stunned on how it dissapeared w/o surgery.

Now, there are two stories out there about people who actually did die, and was confirmed by a Medical Professional that they did. 1 was Kenneth Hagan Sr. the other was the WWF's Rikishi.

Now, as far as it being duplicated, I dont know. All I know is I was facing upto 4 surgeries in my life, and didnt have nare one because the problem was fixed before they had a chance to operate. (broken bone in foot, cyst in knee, ligament damage in finger, torn adominial muscle).

• only me
    only me

I believe you,

My son in law has the ability to heal people, also he hears people's thoughts. It's disconcerting at first but after a while we got used to him knowing what we're thinking. Says it's just a different sound frequency and it can be very distracting, most of the time he just hears our thoughts as white noise but he can focus in on any one of us and listen to what we're thinking. I can be looking for something I lost and without me saying a word, he'll find it and give it to me. I don't mind him hearing me as long as he doesn't mind hearing what I really think.

As far as his healing abilitities- he heals without letting the person he's working on know what he's doing. My daughter had a huge cavity in one of her molars and he actually made the tooth whole again. You can't fake that.

He cured my severe Rheumatoid arthritis, my JW Mom had an inoperable groth in her pancreas that' he healed and her cat had a severe kidney infection that he cured. All without us knowing he was doing anything for us. All documented by doctors. He also repaired some of his own bone fractures in a matter of days.

My Mom still doesn't know how he helped her but she knows the growth is gone.

Anyway apparently he is one of the indigo children, has had psychic abilities.

• only me
    only me

Aarrgh, meant to say he has always had these psychic abilities all his life.

I had never known anything like this before. It is hard to keep from thinking it could be demons but I really don't believe that there is any connection to anything like Satan or demons involved. My Mom would NOT be happy if she knew she had been psychically healed lol

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly

"Medical Records....

So you are saying you have medical records showing yourself pronounced dead by medical personnel? If so then what you are claiming is that you were declared legally and medically dead.

From Wikipedia: Brain death is a legal definition of death that emerged in the 1960s as a response to the ability to resuscitate individuals and mechanically keep the heart and lungs working. In simple terms, brain death is the irreversible end of all brain activity. A brain-dead individual has no clinical evidence of brain function upon physical examination. This includes no response to pain and no cranial nervereflexes. Reflexes include pupillary response (fixed pupils), oculocephalic reflex, corneal reflex, no response to the caloric reflex test and no spontaneous respirations.

From Howstuffworks.com:Confirming Brain DeathMany physicians request additional, confirmatory tests before pronouncing brain death. The two most common are the electroencephalogram (EEG) and the cerebral blood flow (CBF) study. The EEG measures brain voltage in microvolts. It is so sensitive that the static electricity in a person's clothes will give a squiggle on the EEG (a false positive). All positive responses suggest brain function. The patient in the deepest coma will show some EEG electroactivity, while the brain-dead patient will not.

So, just to be clear, you are claiming that you have medical records that provide proof that you were declared dead by a Physician according to the legal and medical definition of death to which they must abide?

"and a newspaper article on SIDS babies. "

Can you provide a link or reproduce the article?

Even if you don't believe that...

What I believe is not important. It's whether or not a supernatural claim has evidence to substantiate it. Without that then essentially you are asking readers to take your word for it. If you do make an exceedingly bold claim without equally bold evidence than people are likely to associate the claim with all the other wild unsubstantiated claims floating around in the world today. You really can't blame people for behaving like this. Skepticism is healthy. For example, if there was no supernatural intervention with the broken bone in your foot, do you think you own biological processes would have healed the fracture? Secondly, Why would a broken foot bone require surgery as you claim?

You can't ask people to just glibbly accept a supernatural claim. Especially when, to date, all such claims have either involved a real world mechanism, lack credible evidence or are unrepeatable.

• only me
    only me

Hi Free Willy

I can't answer for A team but I surely can for my experiences. I had severe RA for years , my file is about 3 inches thick. I was using the most powerful drugs and still had active disease. When I went for my last 3 month check up there was absolutely no sign of active disease in my joints or in my blood work. I feel better than I have since I was a teenager. I only know my daughter said her husband siad something over me when I was sleeping.

My Mom certainly didn't ask to be healed, ditto for the medical proof of disease and subsequent lack of symtoms. She still doesn't know how she recovered.

Her cat was dripping bloody urine and Mom couldn't afford the vet fees. It took about one week for her to recover and she is fit and sassy now with no Vet visits. My SIL said he couldn't bear seeing Grandma so sad and so healed the cat.

Teeth do NOT fix themselves. My JW husband saw the tooth fill in in just 3 days.

I don't really expect you to accept this all at face value since you don't know us and don't have access to the information. in our medical records. It was hard for me and I'm living it. lol If you're really interested you could look up info on Indigo people and see what I'm talking about. It is extremely hard to have grown up believing that healers are charletans and possibly demonic and then to find out that it truly happens.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

What's funny is the stock JW reactions.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Sorry to disappoint you and your doctor(!) but cysts can and do 'disappear' by themselves. A cyst is just a collection of fluid and all that needs to happen is that the sac becomes weakened at one point (eg in your case perhaps being constantly pressurised between the kneecap and the leg bones or between the knee joint itself) and the cyst will burst and drain itself.

As for the other stuff, well yes I do believe miracles can happen...

• Satanus
    Satanus

I believe that miracles can happen. I am still skeptical, though. There is also a lot of wishful thinking going around. Just a show of support.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit