LOST - Season 4 begins tonight!!

by Scully 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• Scully
    Scully

Is anyone else as excited about this as I am??

• sir82
    sir82

You bet!

I just hope they settle the writer's strike soon, so they can show more than the 8 episodes they have already finished.

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

I love LOST but don't have sky :-( going to have to wait till i can get them all on dvd

Gutted

• Xena
    Xena

It starts Sunday here. I was a little worried they might not be showing the current season and I would have to look for it online, that's how it is with Heros and some of the other shows I enjoy back home.

And YES I AM EXCITED! lol we spent over a week back home rewatching season one and two.

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

I'm crying here, I can't wait for a year

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Awesome episode...can never get enough Hurley!! So anyone have their theories?

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel
    Awesome episode...can never get enough Hurley!! So anyone have their theories?

When Hurley said he was one of the "Oceanic 6" I think that meant only six of the survivors made it off the island. You?

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Yea I figured that too....I also am beginning to think that Locke and his group kill the people who landed on the island who rescue Hurley....but Jack and the other 5 just say that none of the others survived. Thus why they are so famous for being the "ocieanic six". Just my two cents anyways.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit