by hillary_step 6 Replies latest social entertainment

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Don't you just love to see people give their all in performance! :

Judie Tzuke - 'Sportscar'.

HS

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you. I have not heard of her before. Her voice is definitely full of real, raw emotion. There is just something soothing about it, even though it is not meant to be.

• Vinny
    Vinny

From atheist dribble, to JWD counselor against disrespectful posts, to posting youtube videos like this.

Folks, you just gotta love Hilary.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I have always loved Hillary. He provides a lot of comic relief here at JWD. Check out his youtube. It is good. I listened to some of her other songs. Very good. Thank you, HIll.

• watson
    watson

"...and the reason for showing us this youtube?"

Simon Cowell.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Watson,

"...and the reason for showing us this youtube?"

Well, I thought it would be a pleasent break from all the fluff-filled, inane and lifeless threads which clutter this board on a daily basis and which for some reason 'Simon Cowell' has very little, if anything to say about.

For your information, Judy Tsuke is a first class musician, a wonderful lyricist and song-writer who has close to twenty albums in her quiver including two which went Platinum. She was never an iconoclast like Nyro or Mitchell, but neither does she have anything to be ashamed of musically. I posted this because it is such a pleasure to hear a person honestly singing their hearts out and not having to rely on 'Autotune' or studio cloning for value.

Vinny,

From atheist dribble, to JWD counselor against disrespectful posts, to posting youtube videos like this.

Actually, according to most posters I am the counselor FOR disrespectful posts, but then you are Vinny, and one can hardly expect you to get anything right when you spend most of your day peering into your mirror and practicing your 'Bwwhahhahahah' yodels. You are mixing me up with Flipper or his wife, whoever is sitting in the office chair.

Pout - HS

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

That's a great song for musicians but I didn't think it really did her vocals justice.

Try this ballad instead. I think it showcases her voice better and you will really appreciate how clear and pure her vocals are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDLfNkwLr1U&feature=related

Cog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit