Memorial going to all in my circuit and partake of all wines!!! Hick up!!

by Witness 007 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

My plan = Go to all the Memorials in our triple sized hall and partake of all wines...first I pick up the glass check it's texture, sniff it...then down the hatch..."Mmmm excellent vintage quiet fruity with a hint of Cinnamon." Then when the bread arrives ill say "No thank you I'm on the Atkin's diet." I think I could make it to at least 6-8 different meetings that night at our complex...although I think I will be very drunk by the 5th meeting. "Are you anionted...no but I'm full of Holy Spirits!!!!"

• DJK
    DJK

LOL. I think after the first two, they'll see you coming.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

My plan = Go to all the Memorials in our triple sized hall and partake of all wines...first I pick up the glass check it's texture, sniff it...then down the hatch..."Mmmm excellent vintage quiet fruity with a hint of Cinnamon." Then when the bread arrives ill say "No thank you I'm on the Atkin's diet." I think I could make it to at least 6-8 different meetings that night at our complex...although I think I will be very drunk by the 5th meeting. "Are you anionted...no but I'm full of Holy Spirits!!!!" While I can understand one wanting to do this...this sort of action disrespects the meaning of communion, and also reinforces in the JWs minds that us apostates are mean, evil spirited liars. Why unnecessarily feed thir complex? There may be a JW on the fringe who is beginning to question and this sort of action would simply reinforce in his mind that the witnesses were right about the apostates and that there is no where else to go. And if one is partaking of communion simply to anger people or to inflate numbers on a report this would seem to be quite contrary to the meaning of communion. Even if you disagree with this point or don't care please consider my other point.

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

isaacaustin is right. There could be some people on the edge of leaving, and this type of behavior could push them right back into "Mother's" arms.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Regardless of what we do or don't do, we're evil apostates. Besides, JWs make things up when they need something to gossip about.

Enjoy your free booze :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit