Richard Rawe called about cknw.com

by JosephMalik 3 Replies latest jw friends

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Richard Rawe called and said: Kerry Louderback Woods EX JW Attorney will be on cknw.com at 7PM EST today. This is just a few hours away. This will be discussing JW material and will be linked to lawyers discussing current JW cases in court. This is 4PM Pacific time. You can hear it live on cknw.com over the internet. Hope I got this right for you. You can call in at 604 280 9898 if you have questions to submit.

Joseph

PS. My computer runs on UTC or GMT so disregard the time stamp.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

The station is local for me and so is the phone number. NW98 (am) I will listen in 1 hour45 minutes.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

The discussion mentioned the usual suspects, but slammed the blood fraction issue. The point was that it is ok to take all the fractions which co-incidentally added to whole blood, but not whole blood. There was discussion about the pedophile issue being as serious as what it is in the Catholic church. Comments were made at how the 2 witness rule makes it easy to be an offender.

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

worldtravler,

Yes, this was disappointing. They did not read the two witness article I wrote for them long ago which shows that such crimes were not in the WTS jurisdiction scripturally so two witnesses are not required. This article now downloads with my book. And the rulings they depend on for support were written by Apostates in Jerusalem. The Apostle Paul was even fooled by them. They still have no idea what scriptures really teach. No wonder so many pedephiles can take refuge in the WTS. The are not only ignorant but their own leadership was filled with them.

Joseph

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit