left brain (Christ ) right brain (God ) brilliant or B.S. ? comments

by caliber 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• caliber
    caliber

Many sites on the webb have discussed left brain -right brain topics, but this one I think is very different ! "Artifical Intelligence from the Bible !"

http:www.rebelscience.org/Seven/background.html

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

Hi caliber. I think one should be very careful with such articles. They are presented very convincingly but are very often scientifically flawed. The arguments are far-fetched and the author only selects a few texts to corroborate his provocative statement. Probably there exist a lot of texts refuting his reasoning. Moreover, it is very risky to make generalisations about left/right brain discussions. Brain lateralisation depends on whether you are left-handed or right-handed and the culture you have been raised in. There is a famous scientific study about the lateralisation differences between Turkish and Jewish children: the former are supposed to rely more on right brain networks, the latter more on left networks.

H.

• caliber
    caliber

First welcome to posting land hamilcarr ! I am very flattered that I am your very first post !

I totally understand your Brain laterization comment for I am mixed handed . (60%Rt-40% Lt) I think I have read every article known to man about the subject as to why I am so different!

• caliber

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit