A Prophet Here? Or A Profiteer?

by Englishman 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Where's YK gone?

Has he paid his debts re his bet on the financial system collapsing?

Maybe he's just too busy reading stuff by Larouche.

Englishman.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

• seven006
    seven006

The song "Ding dong the witch is dead" from the wizard of OZ comes to mind. Did a house fall on him? Did he and his monkey army get destroyed by a little girl from Kansas and her dog? What will be the next disaster he foretells? The cancellation of everybody's library card? I don't know about the rest of you but I am sitting here with my fussy slippers on and a bowl of popcorn just waiting for the next episode of "How the world will end." I think old Bobby boy should definitely become a member of the JW writing staff now, he has the pattern down pat.

Poor little Bobby, we are all still alive and he is gone. Is that what they call reverse prophecy?

D

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

E'Man,

Robert has opened a small-town motel and is working hard at building up a loyal customer base, hence his lack of activity on this Board.

His penchant for blondes and his disappearance from the front desk whenever his female clients shower, is proving a little troublesome to his mother, who is slowly rocking back and forth in the basement......

HS

• erik
    erik

Who or what is YK?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Who Is YK?

Hard to say really - our own resident amateur prophet who makes wagers on his prophecies. He seems a rather likable chap sometimes.

Try to imagine Charles Laughton without the sex appeal - that is YK.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit