alhocol, fat diet and sex - a requirement for Christians

by processor 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• processor
    processor

this is a translation of a satiric article about alcohol and gluttony as Christian requirements:

http://prozessor.bplaced.net/pdf/a-quake-1.pdf

the original magazine in German can be found here:

http://svhelden.gmxhome.de/satire.htm

• OBVES
    OBVES

Once they find they are accepted by God Yahweh they must rely on God's gudidance in their lives and must live in the Spirit of the right understanding of the Bible.

You have to do quite a research to find out if your views are in line with God's plan . If you belong to a organized religion you must bear in mind that one should be right in God's sight ,not all religious groups.

If you are a lone christian it is a very risky business as you must fit Matthew 24.45-46 about a fauthful servant who has his flock to feed it. So .you can see there two levels here of believers whether you like it or not.

One above must rule or have some influence over others below.

I had proved in my posts that God's plan is perfect in time and we are in the end-times and Luke 9.49-50 must be fulfilled in our times as well.

These dates must be used to establish the end-time timetable.

8 BC - 7 BC - 3 BC - 2 BC - 29 AD - 33 AD - 36 AD - 70 AD - 106 AD

The time frame is : 1878 AD - 1879 AD - 1914 AD - 1950 AD - 1984 AD - 1991 AD - 2011 AD - 2012 AD
    By using these dates we can know we have the true christian religion today as it was when Jesus and his disciples lived and preached.

8 BC = 1878 AD 7 BC = 1879 AD 3 BC = 1883 AD 2 BC = 1884 AD 29 AD = 1914 AD 33 AD = 1918 AD 36 AD = 1921 AD

1991 AD = 29 AD 1988 AD = 33 AD 1984 AD = 36 AD 70 AD = 1950 AD 106 AD = 1914 AD

The upper line is linked to the Watchtower name and the International Bible Students . And their legitimate successors are Jehovah's Witnesses who retain the Watchtower.

The line 1991 AD - 1988 AD - 1984 AD - 1950 AD is linked to one independent servant as I had explained in my posts.

The great servants of Yahweh and Jesus are 144000 in number. The last of the 144000 is independent to fulfill the words of the Bible -the references as given above.

Alcohol cannot be consumed for pleasure except red wine for healing sickness. Using narcotics and cigarettes and cigars is forbidden.As for the eating habits true christians should care about their health of their bodies by rather avoiding junk food that is unhealthy.

Sex - and I have my own lesson of life as I burnt on sex - should be within the marriage context.One-night stand will be gone minutes after it takes place and your conscience will be marred for something that becomes nothingness in minutes. If you cohabit with a sex partner you make horrible mistake as you could have the same sex by being married to that person and have a clear conscience and hoping to enjoy sex always in the Paradise !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit