How cool is this!

by changeling 9 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

Angelina Jolie is ‘THE CHANGELING’

Tue, 16 October 2007 at 1:01 pm

Angelina Jolie looks almost unrecognizable on the LA set of her new Clint Eastwood-directed film The Changeling.

Ange kindly waved to photographers in the distance and was even seen munching on snacks from craft services.

Angelina eats, aiite, people? Aiiiiiiiiiiiiite??????????

Ms. Jolie was dressed in brown fur, a cloche hat and short wig for her upcoming 1920s drama based on a true story.

Synopsis: “A mother’s prayer for her kidnapped son to return home is answered, though it doesn’t take long for her to suspect the boy who comes back is not hers.”

Newcomer Devon Conti will play the son, Arthur Hutchins. The Changeling is scheduled for a November 7th, 2008 release.

15+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie of in The Changeling

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

Lmao,you didn't tell me you were Angie Jolie IRL,Change..I think you got some "splainin'" to do,lol:P_KS

• changeling
    changeling

On this board you can claim to be anyone you want.

changeling

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I doubt she's as lovely as our changeling.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel
    I doubt she's as lovely as our changeling.

She's NOT, Angelina Jolie is a husband stealer with no respect for other people's relationships.

• compound complex
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Tres cool ... are you JWD's current enigma?

CoCo L'Inconnu

• horrible life
    horrible life

CoCo, you are as dashing as ever. Love your new picture. You know how much I love ya. .

• heathen
    heathen

"She's NOT, Angelina Jolie is a husband stealer with no respect for other people's relationships", now common like brad pitt wasn't a lusting lecher anyway .

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Horrible Life,

You are sweet!

Ton ami,

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit