Recreating The Warwick New World HQ in Minecraft (maybe)!

by Nathanael Maher 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• Nathanael Maher
    Nathanael Maher

Hello everyone! I just recently had a great idea and thought that this website would be the best to post it on! I am a jw from Quebec, Canada. I was playing minecraft and I got a great idea! Would it be possible to recreate the new world headquarters being built in warwick in minecraft.

Have the released some sort of blueprints that could be used to make it? I think that it would be a great idea considering how many brothers and sister we have worldwide who probobly will never be able to afford a plane ticket to go there in person but may be able to play minecraft and view it themselves.

So would it be possible and if it is, any volunteers to help? I have a lot of experience in minecraft and using things in the game to make bulding repetetive things faster so it shouldn't be too long of a project if we have a lot of people on board.

So what do you brothers think?

• Listener
    Listener

Hi Nathanael and welcome. You'll get a lot of advice here but it is unlikely to be from JWs, posters here are mostly ex JWs.

Sorry to say but I don't think your leaders would like you doing this project at all. Even though you have the best of intentions and think that other JWs would enjoy this greatly. Unfortunately your leaders want you to live in a very restricted and confined manner. You are to be no part of this world JWs are not allowed to live and behave like normal people and operate very much like a cult and It would be interesting to see that replicated on Minecraft.

Go and ask your Elders or write to the society. You'll probably need to write rather than email or telephone as they don't seem to be capable of dealing with simple questions in a straight forward manner. Besides they will want your name and address and the congregation you attend as they may get your Elders involved to come and lecture you and possibly reprove you if you have started the project. They might not even want you to be involved in Minecraft at all so be very careful if you want to continue with this activity.

• Nathanael Maher
    Nathanael Maher
    Well then, I thought this website was for JWs only. full of apostates. Screw this! And I am sure they would be ok with it because my intentions are good and it doesn't harm anyone in any way.
  • Listener
    Listener
    I hope you go ahead with the project, good can only come from it. You're making our job easier.
  • recovering
    recovering
    Wait till the elders find out your playing mine craft. They will be taking you to the back room for council.
  • wifibandit
  • wifibandit
  • Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y

Keep up the good work wifibandit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit