I bet you didn't know this one: The first dunkin' dunuts

by outofthebox 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Exo 29:2

2 and unfermented bread and unfermented ring-shaped cakes moistened with oil and unfermented wafers smeared with oil. Out of fine wheat flour you will make them.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

even yahweh knew that dunkin donuts were great, its a wonder he didn't order the drinking of good coffee or tea at the same time!!!!!1

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Leave it to the WT

There is nothing in the Hebrew text that says or means "ring-shaped"

NWT

and unfermented bread and unfermented ring-shaped cakes moistened with oil and unfermented wafers smeared with oil. Out of fine wheat flour you will make them.

I wonder why they didn't do it this way. [ring-shaped]

NASB

and unleavened bread and unleavened cakes mixed with oil, and unleavened wafers spread with oil; you shall make them of fine wheat flour.

KJV

And unleavened bread, and cakes unleavened tempered with oil, and wafers unleavened anointed with oil: of wheaten flour shalt thou make them.
  • bisous
    bisous

mmmmmmmmm.....donuts. I'll take mine hot and glazed ............ (god, that sounds good right now!! )

• belbab
    belbab

Donuts are ring shaped because if they didn't have a hole in the middle, the center would be uncooked, and the outside would be overcooked.

belbab, chap4 verse 3

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I can't remember the last time I had a donut? maybe about a year ago

• Gopher
    Gopher

The NWT had to insert "ring shaped cakes" into the text, seeing that this is the primary fuel for their people's return visits on Saturday morning.

• juni
    juni

oh my god Gopher... too funny and TRUE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit