Australians have multiple personality syndrome!

by jefferywhat 4 Replies latest jw friends

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

This may be why we are all getting suspicious!! http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/SC0711/S00082.htm

Key Findings – The Symantec Identity Survey
    - Australians typically have more than 10 online profiles or ‘virtual identities’
    - 20 percent of Australians believe that their online identities are closer to their ‘true self’, than their real-world identity (amongst Australian online ‘power users’ of social networking sites, dating sites, virtual worlds or gaming sites, this figure jumps to 40 percent)
    - 77 percent of Australians believe that people share more information about themselves online, than they do in the real world
    - The majority of Australians provide personal information in the public online domain that could put them at risk of online identity theft
    - The survey found that nine out of 10 Australians aged between 16 and 49 are Internet users

• DJK
    DJK

I'm a new personality everyday.

• WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

Interesting, did the survey say how many people they surveyed. as you are probably aware these figures usually don't represent an entire populations.

Sorry this aussie has two personalities 1. The JW personality 2. The new me Personality.

I happen to like the second the best.

Cheers Mate

• Aphrodite
    Aphrodite

Those darned Australians! What are they thinking? Oh right, you just told us.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    - The survey found that nine out of 10 Australians aged between 16 and 49 are Internet users

That line alone says the demographics for the survey was not varied very well, or a very small group was surveyed to begin with. Either way, in my experience, the results are not very accurate, but then again, how many surveys really are?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit