Guided Meditations (Akashic Records)

by AlphaOmega 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I have listened to a couple of these in the past with varying degrees of sucess. One tape, many years ago, left me with memories of that I still have and can remember clearly today.

I decided to try one today that was a guided trip to the "Akashic Records"...

• I unplugged the phone
    • Switched off my mobile
    • Laid on my bed
    • Headphones on
    • Relaxed...

What happened next ?

Well the tape "took" me to Egypt, to the pyramids... then to the "Great Pyramid".

What popped into my mind next ?

That's right - Charles Taze Russell !!!

From that moment on, I knew that it was ruined but I carried on.

It was okay, but I couldn't really get into it.

Has anyone else had any experience with these things ?
    Can anyone recommend a good "Akashic" experience ?

• Satanus
    Satanus

I knew/know a guy, a successful businessman, who used to go on about them. Never got into it, myself. What is to gain?

S

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

For some, they journey there to learn new things. I once heard of a person that learned to play the piano there ????
    Others search for past life stuff, whilst some try to transcend time there.

For me, I'm not sure really - maybe some sort of confirmation of a gut instinct ?

Although what sort of weight a memory induced by hypnosis carries is highly questionable.

I think my reason for trying is that I have more and more thinking about "oneness", "Akasha", "The All" etc etc - and I just wanted to "float" in it for a while.

• Satanus
    Satanus

I was just wondering, is all. I don't know much about the akashic records subject. The oness became clear to me in a meditation focussed on 'the light'. It was mostly successful and unforgetable.

S

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Do you have a copy of that meditation ?

I have experienced that feeling in other situations, but never in a meditation.

I guess that people have all sorts of reasons for going there.

Does it make me sound like a hippy ?

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Brokeback Watchtower
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm kind of interested in this subject at the moment. I've heard about these records years ago when looking up information on Rudolf Steiner.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Steiner

Around 2002 or 3 I had gone to one of Dr. Grof 's Holotropic Breathwork 2 day event at Palo Alto, I think I reverted back to a fetus but not really all that certain. My breathing partner reverted back to the time he was a being born(he was a forceps baby), he said he was in a dark cave and someone was after him with daggers, talk about early trauma. I seen some pretty weird stuff at that event.

The Mystics have long said that every thing is just one thing Consciousness, which I think many scientist can agree. To me it is kind of like a superior intelligence is all by himself and to fight loneliness decides to make all these different types things that give him an experience, seem plausible.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Love new thoughts, thank you 💕

• Brokeback Watchtower

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit